Time out here is special, and the outboard-powered TAHOE® 450 TF makes the perfect family retreat. Linger past sunset, because bedtime can wait. Fish early. Fish late. Or not at all. The 450 TF is at your command.
The easy-to-maintain outboard digs in and lets the POWERGLIDE® II hull fly through the chop, producing perfect wakes for skiers and wakeboarders, while keeping the crew comfy and dry. The luxurious upholstery features a matching 2-tone design, high-density foam, and a UV- and stain-resistant coating.
For fishing, you get a fold-down removable fishing seat, a Minn Kota® trolling motor, and an aerated livewell. And the color-matched, custom-fit trailer features GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection for long-term durability.
- Longer, wider, and deeper hull for bigger & better wakes
- POWERGLIDE® II hull for outstanding performance, nimble turning, & better wakes
- Encapsulated transom w/fiberglass-infused, high-density composite core
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust 54" (1.37 m) trolling motor
- Fold-down removable fishing seat w/pedestal & storage bag
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating
- Premium stainless steel hardware & fasteners
- Factory-matched trailer w/color-matched powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- TAHOE Peace of Mind warranty